12/30/09

12, 30, 09. Get In Gear!

Power Rangers RPM ended this past weekend; And I LOVED it. I mean, who else but the Corinth Team could DROP the... The Giant COMMAND CENTER on the self-absorbed V.E.N.J.I.X.!!?

So, As the main big bad ended up crushed under a burnning wreck, and the hero's disbanded thier team for the last time, I was reminded of our little cavern. We faced numerous challenges, and came out on top, then... we had to give it up.

So, When the final sceen showed V.E.N.J.I.X.'s eye light emmitting from a change soul, and Doc' K sealed the caseing for-ever, I realized, The ending is never truely "THE END", you know?

So, this is that. Next chance I get, I'll be heading back to relto, I'm putting this bout of December Melancholy behind me, and I'm gearing up for exploring!

"LET'S... GO ON!"

_DT