12/22/09

12, 22, 09. Shadow of a Doubt.

I came back from relto after a few minutes last night. I do have things at home to do, such as school. But, What I saw was near saddening. I always deactivate my pages when there's a "Exodus", and it doesn't help that they got removed again after such a long time-Regardless: Relto was as bare as it always is. I just couldn't stand it. My tall pine tree, gone, the lone Cleft pillar, the lack of cries from the hawks, no butterflies. The list goes on. Thankfully, those bahro disks were gone too, though.

Still, I couldn't stand to be there for a few minutes.

It...

I...

[Sigh]

Thank Mata Nui that my hidden linking book back home was still where I left it, Other wise... I shudder at the thought.

I'm not going back...not for a while at least. I...I need to get over the shock from seeing it all gone....again.

_DT