12/19/09

12, 19, 09. So this is Christmas.

It's that time of the year again, six days until christmas. I remember the last Christmas we had in Cavern, sorta. Is it sad that I remember it, but, at the same time, DON'T?

I wish I could find my Relto book again, and get back to the cavern. Maybe I left it in my Satchel from Mysterium? Or did it get tossed in a bin somewhere? I don't know... I Miss the cavern a lot. I wish I could get back. I want to just sit around in Uru Obsession with my Neighbors and my Buddies; I want to laugh at Spoken Word Night, Tell jokes, Sing a Song, That sort of thing. I suppose I should stop worring about WHEN I'll get back to the Cavern and more about what I'll DO When I get there.

Every time I've left the cavern for any ammount of time, I've always come back, and had to re-do that Same ol' Journey again. How many Bahro have I freed in that time? Three? Four? Do I Even NEED to do it anymore, since the Tablet got Given to them? Is it purely symbolic? Do I gain some sort of respect? What's the point of these so Called "Journeys" When we don't LEARN anything? I remember the Pods- Negilahn, Tetsonot, Dereno, Payiferen- I remember those Gardens, Dereno and Tshogal. I Remember Er'cana and Ahnonay-ing. I remember how those caves had NO story at all. Just a glyph and a Ring Wedge. What were we learning, Yeesha? Patience? Team work? The suffering of Pride? Did you even set those Journeys up yourself? Or was it the Bahro? Have the Bahro been messing with time? Have the Bahro done their own thing? Was it all just a trick by them to bring these...Disks!?...To our reltos to do something to them? And what about the Sparks, Yeesha? What purpose did they serve besides a fancy fireworks display? I was expecting a link to somewhere else! Not...Fireworks!

[sigh]

When I return, and find everything reset like the last time, I'll do these journeys, one at a time. Slowly, and patiently. One Cloth a day-No. One a we-No. One a Month! One Symbol to find! One Door to open! I'll do your Pre-after journey, Yeesha. I'll do your Garden Puzzles, and I'll wait for your portals, and I'll finish those Ahnonay-ing Shell runes for ONE LAST TIME, whoever you are YOU! But Here these words: I am not collecting one single, solitary piece of Bahro mojo until I know what they do!

DO YOU HEAR ME?!

_DT