7/9/10

7, 09, 10. Tag?

Wow, I haven't written in this in a while... Eh... That's the problem with journals. You start out enthusiastic for something, and then you Stop after a while.

Anywho, Someone came up with this new game to play in cavern. Basically, it's TAG.

T. A. G. Tag.

You know, hide in a spot while someone comes looking for you, Then run like A Bahro when they come near you? When "it" touches you, you become it.

The rules are a bit fuzzy on whether or not you can tag back, but... Meh.

Anywho, Linds, Dra, Tan, and Megan drew me into it a few days ago.

Speaking of that group, they've started a Hood. Edge thought it should be called "The Guild of Randomer" with the 's from the Nexus changing it to "Randomer's." Upon noting that there was too many "Guild Of"s, someone made just a hood called "Randomers."

I'll set aside one of my Alt. KI's to the Hood, but my Main KI isn't leaving U.O.

Which means I'm pretty much left outside if I don't switch KI's.

Meh.

_DTC