2/14/10

----- Fireflies and Doors

I linked in today, and thankfully, nothing was disturbed. Jalak was intact.

After that little escapade, I linked around to a few hoods, played some 'heek, did two Delin Runs. Got stuck in the door, twice. Escaped once, other time relto'd. I ventured into the main city, Nice place, by the way. Saw some faces from the forums, Though, why people insist on using their forum names instead of the reall ones I don't understand. /Scarcastic. I Went to Minkata, followed a guy around as he attempted to navigate with two hyper running explorers and me in tow. Then I amazed him by finding a cave he hadn't been to yet, so all was not lost. I managed to keep up with the floaty glyph even.

[Laughs]

Later, I went to Groath's Gahreesen. Touched my remaining cloths, but all for not. I didn't use the door. Later still, we went to Kadish Tolesa. Groath had to deal with some surface business, so I took a photo op with A fellow explorer and the /crazy KI command. Groath returned, and we started messing with the first idiotic door of Kadish's security system. There was some confusion over the light floor puzzle. I swore that it looked wrong. Goes to show how much two years time will mess with your memory.

[Light chuckle]

Further more, we went to the moon room, While we were waiting for the thing to charge up, I walked the floor to see if anything would happen.

Turns out, My memory isn't so faulty. As Groath will attest to, I did indeed activate the elevator, then pressed the reset while leaning against the wall in shock. I toyed with the pillars while we were waiting for the elevator to start working again- It was amusing to say the least. We soon got to the vault, and I headed back to my relto, Last cloth touched to the wall.

So, I went to my relto to work things backwards in Kadish. Turns out that even though I touched all seven cloths in Groath's Kadish, they work by personal instance touched. So I realized that, when I linked into the start of the age, my cloth press in Groath's Gahreesen Power room wouldn't work. I'd still go to MY Gahreesen's last cloth. I ended up re-working all of kadish's puzzles in no time at all- even walked the path blind again.

Groath invited me to his Gira when I was about to start another marker mission, good timing. We got our fireflies and lit up his tunnel with out having to make a second trip for flies. Or so we thought when I accidentally run-jumped and scattered my flies and Groath sliped into the water.

It works in theory, but, still...

I'm currious to see what would happen if I stuck my Non-functional Gravity Gun MOC into the GZ Neutrino beam. Would the crystal inside go super on me? Could I actually manipulate gravity?

I'm not willing to test it just yet.

_Calum