3/6/10

03, 06, 10. What?

Yesterday, I encountered several things. One of which was being door caller for two Delin Runs, and one Tsogal run. Another was, as I was wandering the Halls of K'veer, a certain conversation occured over the Hood channel, I wasn't really paying attention, as it was a bunch of stuff about graphics on computers and the like, but then someone mentioned that the bahro had linked them to the surface on the last day, back in 2007.

I commented that I had left of my own free will, as the DRC had only a month's funding left. Then someone brought up the DRC, Seals, and some guy named Graystone. I have to wonder, WHY Would a Marine Biologist be coming down to the cavern? Maybe he'll have somesort of super Pelet recepie to light the lake. Or maybe he's just some random guy. I wasn't really paying attention to the rest of the conversation, though, as I had gone to a bevin to register another KI, { |)||+||<| # 03224662 } and by the time I returned, the conversation had switched to Food related topics.

Still, it's probably nothing. If this "Graystone" Guy shows up, he'll probably turn out to be some explorer having a good laugh at everyone.

_|)||+||<|